FAVS

FAVS
Jan Favs

ramdan

ramdan
Ramadan Kareem

Snapchat

Snapchat
tdseblog

FACTS ABOUT ME TAG!!!!!!!!



Hello beauties, How is everyone doing ?! Hope you are all doing great !! I'm back with a new post !!!!!! Finally its a post that you can learn more about me through reading it SO LET'S STARTTT!!

Favourite book of all time? Anna and the french kiss !!! (YOU MUST READ IT)
Favourite Colour? Hmmmmm.... currently I've been loving black and maroon.
Do you have any pets? No
Favourite Perfume? Miss Dior 
Favourite Holiday? Summer 2014 we went to my beloved country Jordan but all my family gathered there and we did lots of rode trips together.
Are you married? I'm still 16 xD so obviously no 
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Actually I don't live in jordan, I was born and raised in AbuDhabi 
Do you speak any other language? I speak Arabic and English. I read and understand French and Turkish. 
How many siblings do you have? Two brothers and three sisters xD
Favourite Blog? Zoella , huda beauty and the nectar collective 
Favourite Movie? About time 
Favourite TV show? Glee , (Gunesin kizlari - Medcezir which are turkish series)
What phone do you have? Lenovo vibe X2
How tall are you? 160 cm - 5 ft and 2 inches 
Can you cook? No xD
I hope you liked knowing me better and if you'd like to share some facts about you please leave some in the comments section !! BYEEEE!

No comments