FAVS

FAVS
Jan Favs

ramdan

ramdan
Ramadan Kareem

Snapchat

Snapchat
tdseblog

Review on L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Magic touch instant Blur ..





Hello, So today i'm doing a review on L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Magic touch instant Blur, I really like this product because it's really good and it really makes your makeup stay for a long time. I got it before two or three months and till now i haven't noticed anything bad about it. Even when you apply it on your skin you won't need a lot of that product to make your makeup last you know (a little goes for too long). also the coverage of that product is thick but in a good way which means it's thick but you don't feel like it's thick  or anything and a good thing about it is that it really blurs your pores. 
I didn't try any primer other than this one but I read that some people say that this works the same as the "benefit porefessional" 
and what i noticed is that it's cheaper than any other primer and at the same time it's really good and it contains a good amount of that product. Well, I bought it from the duty free which is in Abudhabi's airport but you can also find it in any makeup store that sells L'Oreal paris' products. I got it in 70 AED. 
The last thing that i liked about this product and the thing that caught my attention was the packaging and the color.
Anyway I hope you like today's post and i wish if there's anyone reading to leave a comment telling me your opinion about my post and what should i do for my next post?! Goodbye!! 


No comments