FAVS

FAVS
Jan Favs

ramdan

ramdan
Ramadan Kareem

Snapchat

Snapchat
tdseblog

Review on NYX bronzer !!

Hello !!! How is your summer ?! So in summer everyone wants that bronzed or tanned look just to cover up the paleness !! Due to that my post today is on the "NYX MATTE BRONZER" first of all I really love this bronzer and it lasted me a year now the packaging is awesome it's affordable and you can find it in any nyx counter so its around 50 AED
I got the shade MBB02 DEEP because the other lighter shades didn't really make a difference when I applied it on my face !! Other shades"Light/medium/deep/deep tan/dark tan" I use it on my cheek bones,a little on the sides of my forehead and on my jaw line "kind of A number 3 shape" and I contour my nose with it. This photo shows the way I do my contouring and highlighting ,etc..  !! (IF YOU WANT  A WHOLE POST ON THAT I AM READY) 
That's it for todays post and Hope this was helpful !! stay tuned and keep visiting my blog for the summer series !!! And DONT forget to follow me on instagram @throughdanaseyesblog 


[a little disclaimer; this is not sponsored]  

No comments