FAVS

FAVS
Jan Favs

ramdan

ramdan
Ramadan Kareem

Snapchat

Snapchat
tdseblog

What's in my purse ??

 
Hello everyone, I'm finally here with a new post and it's obviously "What's in my purse" I love watching/reading these kind of videos/posts !! So if you are interested please keep reading ....

First (my bag is not a fake Celine bag) it is a mini bag from daily look there's beige/black and navy blue.
 and i obviously own the navy blue 



1) Rimmel london lipstick in 004 "indulgence"

It's pop barbie color which is not my all time favorite but I've been wearing it in a way that makes it looks nude and there's also a bit of a color and this is amazing for summer.

2) Lip smacker in strawberry

This is my all time favorite lip balm, it really softens and smooths my lips adding to that the amazing strawberry flavor.

3) The body shop lip balm (born lippy) in "watermelon pasteque"

I got a lip balms set as a gift and I loved all of the flavors but this is my favorite one .

4) Random Roll-on perfume bottle ( I filled it with Miss Dior perfume)

Roll-on perfume bottle is my must have. and my favorite as long as i fill it with my favorite perfume.

5) Ray-ban optical eyeglasses 

I wear prescription contacts so you never know when you get tired while you are away from home or when you decide to sleep at your friend's house  so you will obviously need these with you.

6) eye contacts case 

As i told you in number 5

7) Forever 21's Round eye cat  sunglasses 

Who doesn't like cute sunglasses ?! ... These are my favorite especially in summer because you'll always be wearing sunglasses and trust me every girl needs her own cute sunglasses.

8) Fake michael kors wallet 

I love michael kors but obviously since i'm still 15 i couldn't afford a real  michael kors wallet BUT I still like this so much especially the color i love camel/brown wallets.

9) Cute mini hair tool set from forever 21 

I'm really proud of myself for finding this set!!! you can fit it anywhere it doesn't take lot's of space and it's really helpful. it contains a *comb *hair brush *mirror 

10) GUM,TISSUES AND HAIR TIES --- somehow i forgot to put them up there.


*BUY HERE - Click on any picture to purchase it.

  



No comments